Shaq Plays Santa: Here’s The Toys He Chose For 9 NBA Stars
Have some holiday spirit, because the real Santa made us watch a Knicks game on Christmas.
1. When Shaq came to BuzzFeed earlier this month, we gave him a list of some of the NBA’s biggest stars. We put a pile of gifts in front of him and asked him to pick one for each of the players on the list.
2. Before we open the presents, take a moment to imagine Shaq-A-Claus fitting down a bunch of chimneys on Christmas…
3. Okay, here we go:
4. Steph Curry: A flying car.
Dude’s got wings on his jumper, that’s for sure.
5. LeBron: The Hulk.
6. Anthony Davis: Olaf from Frozen.
“It kinda looks like him!”
7. Blake Griffin: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
8. Kevin Durant: Remote-controlled T-Rex with fire in its eyes.
Ankle brace sold separately.
9. James Harden: Lovebirds in a dainty cage.
The symbolism of this one was lost on us. Please let us know if you figure it out.
10. Carmelo Anthony: Transformers-esque dinosaur.
Just smash through it, Melo.
11. Dwight Howard: Elsa and Anna from Frozen.
Howard & Harden, we guess!
12. Joakim Noah: Cabbage Patch Doll with a topknot.
Shaq has teamed up with Toys “R” Us for their annual Toys for Tots drive. Shaq-A-Claus will make sure everyone on the Toys for Tots list gets a toy and a bit of holiday cheer.