Little Caesars Introduced A Bacon-Wrapped Pizza Crust And People Are Freaking Out Over It
Step aside, soft pretzel, there’s a new crust in town!
1. Earlier today, Little Caesars made an EPIC announcement:
2. A full three and a half feet of bacon will be used to wrap the pizza.
3. And there will be even more bacon sprinkled on top!
4. Here’s what else we know, as reported by USA Today:
â— The bacon-wrapped crust will only be available for a limited time, starting next Monday, Feb. 23.
â— It’s going to cost $12, which is quite a jump from the $5 hot-and-ready pizzas that made the chain famous.
â— A single slice of bacon-wrapped pizza will contain 23 grams of fat and 450 calories. For comparison, a slice of regular deep-dish pepperoni has 18 grams of fat and 390 calories.
5. Although it isn’t available for a few more days, people are justifiably freaking out on Twitter about the bacon-wrapped pizza.
BACON WRAPPED CRUST ON LITTLE CAESARS DEEP DISH PIZZA – I AM READY FOR THIS http://t.co/Qv4T4FxtTp
Bacon wrapped pizza from little caesars. @A__Craig should we go wait in line now or…
Everyone should be talking about @littlecaesars #bacon wrapped pizza. It’s as if it’s my birthday and Christmas.
Little Caesar’s is making a pizza with BACON WRAPPED CRUST! They will be using 3 and a half FEET of bacon to make it. Read my last tweet!!
Being a good friend and making sure everyone knows about bacon wrapped pizza crust. ITS HAPPENING
13. Some are even citing the announcement as proof of a divine presence.
There is a GodðŸ™Œ “@13NewsNow: Little Caesars tries bacon-wrapped crust pizza http://t.co/xk6BT6t15o “