17 Times Companies Seriously Couldn’t Have Cared Less (And We Loved Them For It)
People have been trolling others on social media since the dawn of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After all, it’s a lot easier to lash out from behind a keyboard when there aren’t any consequence involved. Things have gotten really interesting since massive companies have started harnessing the power of social media.
While they typically use outlets like Twitter for promotional purposes and damage control, something awesome happens when the social media managers behind those accounts start feeling sassy.
1. Nothing like a sports burn.
2. Why’d you tell on us, Oreo?
3. Need some ice for that burn?
4. That’s common knowledge, Rob.
5. Lucille Bluth is the queen of shade.
6. No one likes a thief, Pharrell.
7. Instant regret!
8. Can’t argue with that.
9. He’s looking for love in all the wrong places.
10. Drag her, Tesco!
11. It’s science.
12. London transit likes to lay the passive aggression on thick.
14. I feel like Deadspin’s social media manager already thinks America is great.
15. BuzzFeed is full of sass, but did they meet their match in Taco Bell?
16. E4 has zero chill!
17. That escalated quickly.
We need more companies like this that are willing to lay the smackdown on trolls. Maybe it’ll teach them a lesson. Probably not, but at this point, it’s worth a shot.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/twitter-smackdown/