11 adorable photos that prove kitty sibling bonding is a very real thing.
1. Cat siblings Renley and Lili are two peas in a cute little pod.
Renley is the ginger cat and Lili has a pretty grey-and-brown coat.
2. They’ve been inseparable ever since they were adopted together at just eight weeks old by a woman named Sonja.
Sonja says she was told the pair is probably part Maine coon and part tabby cat.
3. When Sonja brought Renley and Lili home, the kittens quickly picked out their favorite spot.
4. Even though they’re much bigger now, they haven’t let that stop them from sleeping snuggled together at the top of their cat condo.
5. The fluffy duo just celebrated their first birthday.
6. Sonja says the pair still prefers to share the top bunk, even though they’ve outgrown it. But they will gladly move if it gets too hot.
7. “Whenever they sleep together they always do the same thing with their bodies, but opposites,” Sonja says. “Yin & Yang, brother and sister.”
8. Renley and Lili are lucky that Sonja was willing and able to adopt them together.
9. Separating bonding cats for adoption can lead a cat to be depressed, according to cat shelter Good Mews. Sometimes it even results in physical or behavioral problems.
/Instagram, used with permission.
10. So if you’re looking to bring home a furry feline friend and you’ve fallen in love with one that’s in a bonded pair, if you can’t bring them home together, let them find a fur-ever home that can take them both.
11. Cats bond with each other the same way humans bond with other humans. Renley and Lili’s adorable photos are heartwarming proof of just how deep those bonds can run.
Previous Post: Dog Retrieves Beer From Fridge On Command
Next Post: These Might Be The Most Popular Baby Names Of 2015